Thursday, September 2, 2010

We do not want to walk away from our home




Bonn and Chris News - Wachovia Mortgage lender us and we do not want to walk. We are living in Southern California.

Changes in the loan process, we went last year and in November 2009 approved a major economic rate. A month later there was a family medical emergency and can not afford a monthly payment and loan defaults in terms of changes. I'm doing my poor mother and care for four to five months due to working fulltime I was not working and FMLA. protected from work when my job but I do not get paid.

Now my family and I'm working fulltime now and can afford to pay the mortgage. We explained the situation and the hardship for a loan or another credit for the change seemed unable to think of quality. We change and was denied a new loan or assistance of any kind for any late payments or waive late fees do not apply to present all documents required to learn.

We know them, we change the original loan default, because we are not related to the program or help us with any problems and less timely submitted the paystubs to show that we earn too much money because they refused to say.
We can not come now to make monthly payments, will be caught, but I do not know how to advise Wachovia. Wachovia is also talking really good, I had a debt counselor or something and then pay us a minimum of extra work and calls to negotiate the terms recommended more posts. Now six months later and the Wachovia loan as recommended by the consultant will send my minimum payment.

I plan to pay us after payment by Wachovia will offer all kinds of friends that will be followed to achieve. We want the hostages to go and I do not want to keep our home.

We kind of help or advice needed

keywords:loan modificiation, Stop Foreclosure, Strategic default, underwater mortgage, you walk away


No comments:

Post a Comment


cancer symptoms